Last Week Schedule (June 9 - 15) In order to end the quarter, semester, and year on a positive note, as of Thursday, June 9, YHS classes are meeting in the morning only, with academic support sessions offered in the afternoon. A couple of important notes:
- Students do not need to attend study halls.
- Classes end at 11:10 a.m.
- Friday’s schedule is a bit different, as we will have the final class for period 3B and then run through our Step-Up Day for students in grades 9, 10, and 11. Attending Step-Up Day is part of the school day, so all students are required to attend.
- Lunch is available from 11:10 - 11:45 a.m.
- The afternoons are devoted to finishing up fourth quarter work.
- Teachers will request students who are incomplete in assignments/assessments that may still be turned in. Parents, advisors, and support staff will also be emailed if a student is requested.
- If students are requested for the afternoon, they must stay as part of their regular school day. Not attending will make a student ineligible for sports that day.
- If students are not requested, they may leave the building.
- There are bus runs at 12:00 p.m., 2:50 p.m., and 4:15 p.m.
Find all of the details for the last week of classes HERE.
YHS Spring Sports Playoff Updates are regularly updated by AD Sarah Holmes. Go Clippers!
Locker Cleanout Hallway and athletic lockers will be cleared next Monday. Students should plan on taking their belongings at that time. We will have a Lost and Found table near the main office, just in case anyone is missing an item!