Dear YHS Parents,
Our last two days of school are coming upand . is the day for the last scheduled exams and is a day for students to do make up exams or work if they missed school last week. I have a few items for you as we close out the school year.
1. This is a reminder for parents of spring sport athletes (not crew, sailing or ultimate frisbee) that we would like you to complete a survey at this link to give us feedback on our coaches. The survey will remain open until the end of the day on Tuesday, June 17th.
2. As part of our ongoing effort to get feedback from both parents and students, I am asking the parents of students involved in Playmakers to complete this survey to help Betsy Puelle in continuing to improve the experience for students in theater.The survey will also be open until the end of the day on Tuesday, June 17th. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
3. As usual, our Lost and Found table is full of clothing, shoes, water bottles, backpacks and various other items. Please remind your son or daughter to check the table before school gets out. A week after school is done, we donate any unclaimed items to local charities.
4. Whether you attended convocation or graduation or not, you might be interested to know that a middle school student recorded both events and we will soon post them online. As soon as the link is live, I will send it out to both students and parents.
5. If you are wondering about quarter, semester and year long grades, please know that it takes a few days after school finishes until grades are truly final grades. Most will be completed and accurate by the end of the day, but they become official on . If you have any questions, it is best to email the teachers before school gets out .
6. The school is open in the summer for a variety of activities as well as being available for any questions you or your child has about school. You can count on the office being open from 8-2through and often someone is here at other times as well.
I hope that we have great weather this summer and that we can all enjoy a great Maine summer.
Ted Hall, Principal
Principal's Office >