HERE is a summary of behavior/discipline data from this past school year, 2013-2014. Here a few highlights:
1. Tardies were reduced by 18% from last year and 25% from the year before that; during the first year of the Restorative Justice "Dial Back" Tardy Plan, 110 dial backs occurred.
2. Inappropriate use/care of computer violations were reduced by 63% from last year, most of that reduction was related to less damage to the new machines.
3. Bullying/Harassing/Teasing incidents decreased by 58% from last year.
4. There was a very large increase (72%) in incidents of inappropriate/immature behavior compared to last year.
5. There were 20 Extracurricular Code violations last year; there 30 violations the year before ('12-'13) and 39 the year before that ('11-'12); this represents a 49% decrease in this 3 year period.
Thanks to Beth Lucien and Paula Roberts for all their hard work in helping put this data together.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Principal's Office >